Monday 11 March 2013

Some Random Thoughts


Owh hi there ;) I'm here, proudly announce that I survived for the fourth week of my uni life! LOL hahahhahahhahahaha. I know right i know right, I'm so lame -.- But still, I'm always proud of u! Soh Ke Jia! xD 


Even I myself am quite amazed for my own decision to start my degree on February. It's like, only 2 months after my STPM shits. Hahahahaha xD (I am desperate huh?) Frankly speaking, everything happened suddenly, without any early planning :) I believe, there is something called destiny. 一切都是命中注定的 :) Everything happens for a reason behind. ;)


At first, I was quite worried. I can't adapt to uni life la~ I will be super duper home sick la~ I will crave for my mum's dishes all day long la~ I will be a crying baby la~ etc la... BUT! Hey! Actually i can be an independent girl! This feeling is great! I always think that independent girls are awesome! And now i'm slowly becoming one of them :p Hehehhehehe.



Yes, yes, YES! This is me -.- I wonder why i looked so dark and oily in the photo. I totally have no idea what happened to the camera or the photographer. Haih, sad to the max.... Anyway, it is just an ID card, right? RIGHT? :(


Currently, I am a student of IMU. I am enrolling Bachelor of Dental Surgery. Fyi, it is a 5-year course. If you wonder why i chose this profession, I would say.... it is my interest. Hahahahhahhahahhahaha. And please don't ask me why i would choose a profession that extract teeth, dentists don't extract teeth ONLY. HAHHAHAHAHHAHHA. 



My parents are the most AWESOMEEEEE parents in the universe! Hahaha they will give me whatever i need. They support my dreams. They have faith in me. They believe me. They love me. I always know  


When I need a rubbish bin, my mummy got me a cute one 


When i have to wash my hair every night, and siting under the fan just to get my hair completely dry, my daddy got me a new hair dryer 


I know I'm blessed with love 



There is only few food stalls around the campus. It is difficult to get food here. Having no choice, I have to prepare dinner for myself. It is not easy. Imagine in the future i will have tons of assignments and stuffs to catch up, at the same time i must feed myself :( I'm learning to be independent. I'm big enough to grow, I'm turning 20 this year. No more excuses :)



Fortunately i know how to cook ;) 



But still, I lost almost 3 kg after 3 weeks away from home. Hahahhahahhaha actually it is a good news for me :p


I made new friends Apparently socializing is always a problem for me. I'm quite shy and passive in a new environment, but i believe that i will get familiar for it after we know each other better :)


Receiving lame jokes from my siblings from WhatsApp. Hahahhahahhaha I LOVE lame jokes xD


I have to dress formally for everyday lectures :D It is quite tough actually but I'm starting to get used to it. Hehehehe. My daddy says he almost cannot recognize me dressing this way. Sob sob :'( Hahahhahahahha.



Random shot of lotus flower at my house's garden. Hehehehe. So beautiful i likey 


Okay, that's all for this post :) I will really work super duper hard for my future! I will put in my strongest efforts for my ambitions and dreams. 成功是给肯努力和坚持到最后的人! Jia you jia you! Hwaiting 



No comments:

Post a Comment