Wednesday 31 July 2013

I Have a Confession to Make

This is a long story, perhaps a boring one. But it's enough to change a person's life, I guess? :) Hmm, I think I'll start with the interview? Well, I would say, I didn't feel hopeful when I got the chance for the interview at USM for the dentistry course. I remember I told myself: "this is a great chance to learn something new in your life, so just do your best and gain some experience." But out of expectation, I think I did quite well in the interview, it was seriously my best performance compared to any other interviews in my entire life. (At least I think so okay :p )

As I said, I didn't put much hope on it, since USM is only selecting 50 out of around 250 candidates. So I continued my studies in KL, preparing for my exams and of course enjoy life ;) But...... everything changed after I got this offer:

Okay... I have to admit that I was too shocked to accept the fact that I got the offer to study dentistry in USM! And yes, I cried cuz I was not prepared to leave KL and go to Kelantan, a place that I've never been before in my entire life! :( 


In fact, my parents supported me to go for it, and even some of my close friends said it was really a super duper GOOD opportunity. And I'm such a lucky girl to get that offer with my not-really-good grades. So, I think over and over again, until there is a few nights I can't even sleep properly, lol. 


And lastly, I choose to go. Yes, I'm going to Kelantan in exactly one more month. And yes, I'm going to stay there for 5 years until I complete the whole course. Cool? :) I've withdrawn from IMU and moved back to my home. Currently enjoying my life like a piggie :)



So, yea! :) I know life in Kelantan is absolutely different from KL's but I know I can do it :) cuz I always believe nothing can beat me. As long as I get used to it, I will be fine :D So, wish me luck and please don't say goodbye and make me cry. Hahahhahahaha XD Cuz obviously I will come back to KL as much as I can lah, lol. 



Oh yea, another confession. I permed my hair and it turns out...... Idk what to say. Sigh. Now everything is going to start from the very beginning again, including my hair xD 


Good night and tata to all my KL friends :) I will be missing KL so badly :')


No comments:

Post a Comment